Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you want to be single?
I want to be content.

Whats the first bookmark on your computer?
Travel Planner - Mousehunt Tools

How would you look with black hair?
Not a clue.

If you could live in any past time period, where would it be?
50's

Do you smoke?
No.

What is the last thing you drank?
Caramel Latte

What kind of music do you like?
Shitty pop music?

What color is the shirt your wearing?
Blue.

How old is the last person you kissed?
49.

Do you like guys with long hair?
Depends how long. Freakishly long hair on guys seems weird.

Have you ever heard the song “Love me or Hate me”?
No?

Do you like to color?
Umm, yes?

ABC’s:
A- Do you know anybody named Andrew?
Yes.

B-Who was the last boy to text you?
Shit, I don't know. Dad?

C- Who did you last call?
Taxi.

D-Have you ever kissed someone whos name started with a D?
Not a clue.

E- Have you ever seen an elephant?
Yeah.

F- Do you like McDonald’s or Dairy Queen frys better?
I'm not sure what Dairy Queen is. So I guess McDonald's.

F- Do you have more girl friends or guy friends?
Girls I suppose.

G- Guys or girls?
In what aspect?

H- Have you ever been high?
No.

I- How many people of the opposite sex have you told you loved them?
2.

J- Do you like juice?
Some.

K- Do you like K-Mart?
Sure.

L-Do you know anyone named Laci?
I've never even hear that name before.

M - Do you and your mom get along?
Most of the time.

N- Do you know what “naranja” means?
Nope.

O- Orange Juice or Apple juice?
Apple.

P- How many people have you texted today?
None.

Q- Have you ever “quacked” at someone?
I don't believe I have.

R- Have you ever ran from the cops?
Nope.

S- Have you ever stole signs from random places?
Not that I recall.

T- Do you still have your toys from when you were little?
Mostly.

U- Have you ever had to change your phone number?
Yeah.

V- Do you own anything velvet?
I don't think so.

W- When do/did you get your licence?
I haven't and won't.

X- Do you like the song “X’s and O’s”?
I don't know the song.

Y-Do you know anyone named Yolanda?
No.

Z- How many hours of zzz’s did you catch last night?
Umm around 7.

Do you know anyone…
That killed themselves?
I hate this question, yes.

That smokes weed?
Yeah.

Has ran away?
Twas hilarious, yes.

Music..
Name a song by:


Breaking Benjamin.
No.

Kid Rock.
Again, no.

Buckcherry.
Sorry.

AC/DC.
Big Balls.

Def Leppard.


Friends
How many of your friends do you trust?
2.

Who is your best friend/s?
Sarai.

Have you ever kissed one of your friends?
Yes.

All About You
How old are you?
19.

What is your name?
Jacinta.

Where do you live?
Wagga.

How many siblings do you have?
3

Who do you live with?
My sister.

Are your parents still married?
No.

Do you have a big family?
What counts as big?

What's your favorite song?
I don't have one at the moment. But let's go Brave.

Fav color?
Blue.

Have you ever ran away?
I suppose so.

How tall are you?
Tall-ish?

Are you drinking anything?
Nope.

Where are you parents?
Queensland and sleeping down the hall.

What are you listening to?
Nothing.

What color is your bedroom?
White.

Do you like the smell of axe?
Axe?

What kind of soap do you use?
Good question. It's green.

Do you like to wear socks?
I don't like anything on my feet.

How often do you brush your teeth?
When I get up sometime during the day.

What are you doing today?
Probably bumming around. I feel like watching Harry Potter so I might do that.

Do you drink enough water?
No.

Do you like screamo?
No.

Do you have a webcam?
Built in.

Bubbalicious bubble gum; Yummy or yucky?
I don't much like bubble gum these days. So I'll so it's bad.

Isn’t Ed Hardy AMAZING?
Of course he is...

What kind of cellphone do you have?
Which one. I have a Motorola, and a Sony Ericsson and a Nokia.

How’s your hair right now?
Hairy I guess.

What is your favorite genre of music?
Can't say I have one. Though I am quite a fan of underground shit.

Are you a fan of muffins?
I have signs and everything?

What about cupcakes?
See above.


Do people tell you you have pretty eyes?
I do believe only one person has told me that.

Please tell me you like Ramen…?
People tell me this stuff is excellent. I'm yet to try it.

How did you sleep last night?
I didn't.


So when’s your next trip?
In about 2 weeks when I go home.

Do you say “grody”?
I'm going to have to look that up, but no.

Well, do even you know what grody means?
^

How often would you say you insult someone?
I don't see enough of people to insult them.

Do you have a hard time remembering stuff?
Depending on what that stuff is.

What’s your favorite nail polish color?
I don't wear nail polish.

Do you like the beach?
I don't.

Do you know anybody that has a distinct laugh?
Certainly.

What was the last thing you ate that had nuts in it?
Peanut Butter.

Do you like the smell of peppermint?
I guess.

Who did you last borrow something from?
I'm going to say my Mum, because I'm constantly "borrowing" things from her closet.

Did you accept or deny your last friend request
I accepted.

On average, how many pizza slices do you eat in one sitting?
Depends where the pizza is from. I could eat a whole pizza if it was a shitty frozen one.

Have you ever gotten a matching piercing or tattoo with someone?
Nope.

When did you last turn on the fan or A/C?
We turned on the heating of the A/C about a month and a half 2 months ago.

What color eyes does the last person you texted have?
I think they're hazel.

Who were you last in a car with?
Mum.

Name something you’re picky about:
People.

Do you have a condom in your bedroom?
Which bedroom. My bedroom at home I do, but I'm staying at my Mum's and I have none here.

When was the last time alcohol was put into your system?
September, last year.

Are you a slut?
Completely?

Did you have sex today?
Nope.

6 months ago, did you like someone?
I don't believe I did.

Where did you sleep last night?
My old bedroom.

Did you have a dream last night?
I don't remember.

Currently wanting anything?
Home.

Do you know what it’s like to be truly happy?
Yeah, I do.

Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
If I can't hear myself think, it's a good thing.

Who is the last person you missed a call from?
Mum.

Do you have any nicknames?
Quite a few.

If you had to get another piercing (not ears) what would you get?
Not sure.

Do you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
I look at their face, not necessarily their eyes.

Do you smoke weed everyday?
No.

If you ever wanna live to see another day, you’re forced to snort cocaine, do you do it?
The cocaine in itself could kill me. Is it worth the risk?

If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive?
Nope.


How important is a sense of humor in a significant other?
Slightly.

Could you date someone who used poor grammar?
I did. I find it amusing. Working out their poor attempts at writing things was fun.

What do you think of girls who say fuck, or cunt?
I say fuck much too often to complain about it. But cunt is a word that I'd just not fond of coming from anyone.

True love or 1 billion bucks?
Love?

What is worse, physical or emotional pain?
Emotional. Though both are easily blocked out.

Do you mind being cold?
I love the cold.

Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?
Greece. Hawaii seems to colourful.

Last time you walked further than a block?
3 days ago.

Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
I'm going to say sometimes.

What are you listening to right now?
The rain.

Would you rather it be sunny or rainy?
I like the rain.

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
Yeah.

Would you eat a live tarantula for $1,000?
I wouldn't eat a tarantula in general. They're awesome.

Do you have the need to speed while driving?
I don't drive.

What were you/the driver doing wrong the last time you got pulled over?
n/a.

What does the last text message you received say?
I think it said something like "Yeah, it'll be there. So you left like right after our exam?"

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with an S?
No.

Who’s the 4th contact under B in your phone?
This question would require me getting up. I also believe that since I have about 15 contacts I won't have 4 people under B. I think I only have one.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather
Cold.

Can you whistle?
Inwards.

Would you ever donate blood?
I already do.

When was the last time you were so drunk you threw up?
I've never been that drunk.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Probably my Mum, though I get on well with both my parents.

Do you have any piercings?
Just the ears.

Can you sleep in jeans?
If I'm really tired.

Do you have a bad temper?
Sometimes.

What do you spend most of your money on?
Generally books. I waste a lot of money buying books because I get too bored when one finishes. I also buy too many puzzles

Have you ever worked in a food place?
I worked in a food van.

If you had to eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Not a clue.

What are you looking for in a guy or girl?
I'm not looking?

how long was your longest relationship?
15 and a half months I guess.

Would you be loyal in your next relationship?
I should.

What would you do if you got cheated on?
Define how I was cheated on I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment