Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Question 1, I Guess =/

20 day challenge.

01. Are you in a relationship right now? If so, tell us about your other half. If not, share with us why you feel you’re single.

No. This "challenge" is going to be darned hilarious to me. So generally I'm not at all looking, I don't care much for people and people tend not to care much for me because I'm a bitch. Also I tend to not care about others feelings, or have any tact, that has become quite an issue in the past as well. Honestly though I find I'm more contented with the single thing because it's less demanding on me, as horrible as that sounds.

Just as a small note, just because this says "20 days" doesn't mean it will take me 20 days, this could take me like 3 months. I'll do it whenever I check my reader and see Cynthia did hers and get reminded I should update mine. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment