Wednesday, December 31, 2008

he Rules:

- look at your top 4 friends listed on your Bebo =]
- Don't change them!!
- Enter their names in order
- Be completely honest (within reason)
- Repost this so your friends can do it too.


1) Riannon.
2) Dayne.
3) Sarai.
4) Tiarne.

1. Are you older than number 4?
Yeah, by like 4-5 years.

2. Have you gotten "sexual" with 3?
No, that just won't happen.

3. If you were to go to a wedding would you take 1?
Yes, maybe, depends if she knows them.

4. If you were crying would 2 cheer you up?
Last time he thought I was upset he told me not to blow my brains out.

5. If you found out that 2 and 1 were going out, what would you do?
First I would throw up, then I would be like eww, eww, why. They are brother and sister.

6. Which of your top 4 is your best friend?
Sarai, and kinda Tiarne.

7. Have you hugged anyone in your top 4?
Yeah, all of them.

8. Have you been to any of their houses?
All but Sarai.

10. Have you slept in any of their beds?
Ja.

11. Has any of the four ever spent the night at your house?
All of them. Two are siblings.

12. Who would you want to hug next?
None. Not really. I like getting hugs off people, but I don't feel like hugging anyone right now.

13. Who did you talk to on MSN with last?
Dayne?

14. Who did you go to the movies with last?
Riannon.

15. Who did you comment last?
Sarai.

16. Who have you known the longest?
Concieving, Riannon.

17. Who is the funniest?
Dayne.

18. Who will you always be friends with no matter what?
I wouldn't really want to lose contact with any of them.

19. Who do you see the most?
Riannon.

20. Do you know any of their families?
All of them.

21. Would you help 4 out in a fight?
Doubtful, age difference, I'd feel like I was beating up a child.

22. If 1 got dumped would you date them?
NO!

23. If 4 was sick what would you do?
Tell her to keep damn well away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment