Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No lieing, damn.

1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
Definately. I'd get back with two of my exes in a heartbeat.

2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray slogan shirt, it's a guys shirt, says 999 only evil when I do handtands.

3. HAVE YOU KISSED ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
Yeah.

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP 8?
No.

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR TOP 8 DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
Every one of them.

6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
3-4 ish

7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
Pretty much.

9. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE?
Jassie.

10. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
No.

12. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BDAY?
I went paintballing. Twas fecking awesome.

13. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
Every breath you take.

14. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
Around about 9 but I got up at like 11.

15. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO?
I wouldn't know..

16. HOW MANY OF YOUR EX'S ARE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?
None, Lindsay would still be, but he deleted his page.

17. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
Umm...no...who would...it hurts.

18. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
The 9 no tap comp. Go to Tamworth.

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
Like 45 mins ago.

20. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLING(S)?
Most of the time.

21. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
My ability to not stay mad at people, not learning from mistakes.

22. IF YOU HAD £250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
Well I'd have to go to England to spend it, in which case, I'm not sure...shopping spree?

23. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
N/a.

24. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
I think Tom added me when I did have a MySpace, I thought he was uncool so deleted him...then my MySpace.

25. DESCRIBE WHAT COLOR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
It's blue, for the most part, has buttons on the front, and a purple elastic at the top with the words rock my worls going all the way around.

26 LAST THING YOU ATE?
Umm, a lolly.

27. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
I don't really have one.

28. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
December, because of fecking Christmas.

29. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE?
Probably something from my mum, I actually think it was a blue dress that I thought was awesome.

30. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
Atm, noone, though the cheerleaders on TV before were doing a good job. Bleh.

31. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
Hotmail/bebo/facebook/my blog

32. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
Patrick.

33. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
Lindsay.

34. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Yeah.

35. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
V.

36. FAVORITE FOOD?
Eh...lasagne used to make it in my top, but probably party pies now.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Not sure.

38. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
I wish.

39. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I'd probably mourn, as is expected, being as I can't hate anyone for longer than a week, so they'd still mean a lot to me, then I'd move on.

40.What are your favorite kicks?
o_0...tell mw what kicks are and I will happily answer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment