Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1.What is your name?
Jacinta

2.How old are you?
18

3.Who are your best friends?
Charlene, Sarai and Mel

4.Do you have a bf/gf?
Nope

5.Are you happy with your life?
Content

6.And your love life?
I guess

7.What's one thing you want right now?
Myself

8.Are you currently missing anyone?
It could be considered missing I suppose, I don't feel it counts.

9. have you had a gf/bf in the past month?
Nope.

10.Have you had a gf/bf in the past 6 months?
Nope

11.When was the last time you went shopping?
Sunday with the girls.

12.What's your msn screenname?
JC= <3 East West Emo Pirates!

13.What's your bebo username?
Justarandomer

14.What phone have you got?
A motorolla and a sony erriccson

15.What time was your last text message received?
No clue.

16.When time was your last text message sent?
Again, no idea.

17.What does the 5th message in your inbox say?
I'm actually too lazy to look. Though I'm fairly certain it's from my mum.

18.Who is the 10th contact in your phonebook?
Lazy.

19.Do you get along with your parents?
Ja

20.How many siblings do you have?
3

21.Who makes you happy?
A few people.

22.Are your family close?
Not overly.

23.Are you in love?
No

24.How many times have you gotten drunk?
Not once.

25.Ever tried drugs?
Nope

26.Do you want children?
Yeah

27.Do you believe in yourself?
Mostly.

28.What age do you want to get married?
If it happens.

29.How do you want to die?
I don't. Though preferably making some sort of scene.

30.What are your fears?
Silly things, geese, rope bridges, etc.

31.What's your favourite place to go shopping?
It doesn't exist.

32.Do you think you have ever been in love?
Yes.

33.Answer truthfully, do you care what people think of you?
Not all that much, depends on if I care about the person.

34.Have you ever punched someone in the face?
Yeah, it was excellent.

35.What are your views on abortion?
It's a choice. I'm not opposed to it but I'm not for it either, it depends on the situation behind it.

36.Do you smoke?
Sure don't.

37.Who in your close family smokes?
My brother.

38.Which do you prefer, pink or purple?
I'll go purple, but neither takes my fancy.

39.How many pets do you own?
A cat, a dog, and 2 birds.

40.Do you prefer touch-screen or button phones?
Buttons, easier for me to understand.

41.IPod or iTunes?
iTunes.

42.Do you own an MP3?
I own 2. Plus an iPod.

43.Do you own an iPod?
Like I just said above.

44.If you do, what type of iPod?
Blue nano.

45.Who do you get along with most, boys or girls?
I prefer the company of boys, in that they don't push what's wrong just sit in silence way, but I get on better with girls for the most part when they aren't being bitches.

47.What do you think of beyonce?
She's Beyoncé.

48.Do you watch skins?
What?

49.How often do you lie?
Rarely, depends on the person and why I need to lie.

50.What is your favourite style of music?
Depends on my mood lately. I go through a new band a week these days. Literally.

53.Have you seen dirty dancing?
I don't want to.

51.Look to your left, name 3 things you can see?
(lucky there is computer light) Folder, lamp, puzzle.

52.How many people, on average, do you text each day?
Umm in an average week I might text one or two people. Never daily though.

54.Do you prefer 50cent or Jay-z?
I'd rather I never have to listen to the likes of either of them.

55.Have you kissed anyone named Josh?
Haha, yes.

56.Do your parents live together?
Nope.

57.Are you a virgin?
No.

58.Shopping or cinemas?
Cinema

59.What colour are your curtains?
Red and white

60.How many messages have you sent from your phone? (You can check via settings, calls, time&cost, message counter, or something like that)
Just over 2000

61.What's your favourite alcoholic beverage?
Vodka used to be.

62.How long have you known the 3rd person in your top friends?
TP, about 3 years.

63.Have you enjoyed this quiz?
I guess.

64.Anything to say before you go?
At fifteen.

2 comments: