Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do you think you are pregnant?
As always.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
I quite like winter. So I choose that.

You've had sex within these past 10 days haven't you?
I actually haven't.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Probably ears again.

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
I get two, one of a cougar on the small of my back and one of TWLOHA on my inner wrist.

What are you wearing?
My school uniform.

Do you miss anyone?
I guess I do.

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
This morning. I hugged Michael hello.

Plans for tomorrow?
Not bothering to go to school, then trying to get my mum to drive to the movies.

Is anything wrong?
Not majorly, I can't really complain for another week.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I have a decent relationship with them.

Are your friends taller than you?
Not most of them.

What were you doing this morning at 5:30?
I was asleep on the couch.

What were you doing 2 hours ago?
I was getting bored in my Chem class, then Mel left me alone, that was mean.

Do you like the ocean?
I like sitting on the sand, not swimming in it.

Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like sleeping alone, but with someone else can be nice sometimes too.

How many windows are open on your computer?
Just the one.

How many people are you texting & who?
I'm not texting anyone, the phone is somewhere in my room, I'll check it on about 5 hours.

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
Female.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
My mum.

What woke you up this morning?
The sunlight.

Do you know anyone named Matt?
A few people.

When was the last time you talked to a sibling?
A few hours ago.

Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight.

Do you wear glasses?
No, though I probably should.

Are you currently jealous?
I don't even think I can think of something to be jealous of.

What are you doing today?
Day has passed, it is evening, and I am thinking of pulling out Tender Morsels and reading.

What jewellery are you currently wearing?
A necklace, a ring, a bracelet and I guess the watch sort of counts.

Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
Yes.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
I crashed on the lounge pretty early, maybe around 8, and because I was really tired, for no real reason.

Are you picky about who you give your number to?
Only one of them.

What do you prefer: McDonalds or Burger King?
McDonalds. We don't even have a Burger King, Hungry Jacks bought them all out.

Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?
Neither, send me to Canada.

Did you have a good birthday this year?
It was, tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment