Friday, August 20, 2010

14, 15, 16

14. Your first crush, in great detail
I'm not entirely sure when it starts counting as a crush. I'll give you two stories, you decide. One, I was 7. His name was Kenneth, I wrote him a letter about how we should sneak out and have sex at the most expensive restaurant in town. It went on to say that I loved him and blah blah blah. Now I was 7, and clearly unsheltered as hell. I don't believe it counts.

However when I was 12 I had a crush on the biggest player in my primary school. He made it half way through the girls in our year. His name was Andrew. I wanted him for like 2 years. I was a total douche to him, especially when it came to his failure to bowl, it was hilarious. One time he ended up with an icepack on his penis for half a day when me and my friends stole, I can't even remember what, probably a football or something. Anyway we sat on top of the monkey bars and he failed to climb up, fell and landed on the ladder. He was awesome, though a total and utter douchebag, my best friend had a thing for him too, we pacted to not do anything about it. I'm fb friends with him now.

15. Your favorite quote about love
I don't really have a favourite. Give me a moment to hunt through my photos.


I do believe this perfectly sums things up.


16. Your favorite movie about love
I Love You Too. Or Love Actually. Both are utterly amazing. So is Shelter. So there's 3. They are all awesome in different ways. One should check them all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment